Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Update

So I understand I'm not doing a very good job keeping up the blog.  OOPS. Part of that is because I didn't realize people were checking it!  Leave a comment so I know your looking!!
I haven't seen mom since Friday, but Brittney was there yesterday.  She seems to be doing really well.
She has not been nauseated, but I guess everything she eats is giving her heartburn.
She gets tired really easily.  So all in all, we're in pretty good shape.  (WE, hmm...she might not agree!)
So, no appointments this week. YAY!  Monday she has an appt to have her 'nader' checked.  I believe that is her white blood count.  Tues she is going to some class they have to learn how to wash and keep up wigs, tie scarves, and hopefully get a lot of free products!!
Her next treatment is schedule for March 22nd.  So, hopefully things will be pretty low key until then!
~D

1 comment:

  1. Im checking this blog - so keep writing!!!! Being so far away is tough because we would really like to be there helping out and loving on her. Bless you for tackling all of the appt schedules. I know you, and I know you feel there should be no thanks because you would have it no other way. Even if we were there to take her - you would be in the car!! Sounds like everything is going in the right direction. Keep on keeping on!! We love you Sue/Mom/Grandma Sue!!! Love you DeAnne! Bless you and your family while you attend to a woman who has always been a huge blessing in my life!!

    ReplyDelete